Paramotors north of Newhaven today

Hi

Was at Firle beacon today getting some info on local training clubs from a couple of really friendly Paragliding chaps, when I noticed two Paramotors operating somewhere north of Newhaven, anyone from the forum?

Kind regards

Cessna

PS Conditions were marginal for gliding/soaring, but the motor option looked good to me! :)

Hi Cessna

Not sure if it was us as we were flying out of seymore's farm in Pulborough Both my self and luke were thermaling with the sailplane's out of Parham (south downs gliding club) But we never got north of Newhaven. But we were a few KM's from the dyke.

Also it could be robin deakin

What colour were the wings?

Are you local to us in west sussex? If you would like to come down to have a chat your more than welcome..

Hi

Was at Firle beacon today getting some info on local training clubs from a couple of really friendly Paragliding chaps, when I noticed two Paramotors operating somewhere north of Newhaven, anyone from the forum?

Kind regards

Cessna

PS Conditions were marginal for gliding/soaring, but the motor option looked good to me! :)

that was me and graham we flew from bisopstone towards firle but gave the paragliders a wide berth, as we didn't want to upset them, robin