Macro V2

Yogi_9

I have recently received my Macro back from the factory and have been waiting for some good weather !

I tried to go last Thursday after work but had some difficulties, my problem appears to be that i cannot get full power.

i have attached a couple of pictures, one shows the throttle grip with the trigger as far back as it will go and the other is of the carburettor, with the spring, the spring seems to scrunch up in a knot not allowing anymore movement. ( apologizes for the blurred picture, it is a shit camera )

i have contacted Parajet and they suggested to adjust the two 10mm nuts on the cable but this has not sorted it out.

Please can anyone remind me should the trigger be flush and could anyone post a picture of their carburettor spring and position of the little blue bracket that the cable tightens through as this seems out of line.

Thanks

P8280006.JPG.590f333d9088e95434c7d5f6d7c

P8280007.JPG.a18712beddaede5177df6ec970f

Hi mine was the same.the spring twists.but if you look at the throttle stop on the carb you will see it opens fully.the throttle lever does not go flush it doesnt need to thats normal.you should have full throttle with the lever as in the pic,dont pull it any more as it wont give anymore power as its on full throttle,just ajust the nuts.cable to stop the spring twisting.what did you have done when you sent it back.

"i have contacted Parajet and they suggested to adjust the two 10mm nuts on the cable but this has not sorted it out".

That'll be the legendary Parajet service then!

I'm only over in Shoreham if you want to pop over some time and see what I had to do with my throttle 'alignment' issues.

My throttle lever does go back further into the handle, so the last little hole is almost covered in the body!

Steve.