The pie business is looking up..

No. Have been annoying Steve asking when it's going to be ready as I'm itching to go flying.

Looks like tomorrow is the day, which will give me a couple of days to run it in before the weather picks up again.

I've got 2 weeks off work, so I can chase the good weather & go enjoy myself.

How's the training going? Am guessing you have your motor now, so not long before you're flying?? Will have to meet up for a jolly sometime soon.

Training has come to a temporary halt.

The pie orders went up from 2,000 to 10,000 a match, plus they want a couple of thousand for the corporate side!

We've created a monster.......

Jo was being filmed for some foodie programme yesterday. Some ex-England rugby player presents it?! Big Bake off or some old tripe like that!

Not at the moment Si.

The margins are stupidly low, we are looking to mechanise rapidly to increase our gpm.

Anyone on here work in the food production/packing industry? There could be a nice little job we have for you to supply machinery...... :wink:

The farmer who is in partnership with us is really interested in the PPG. He said I could fly into work.

Just a couple of probs to that offer though, He's based in Hastings and there's power lines running all over the fields!! :cry::cry: