Anyone local to Scotish Borders or St.Boswells?

hagler

Hi there,

I've been flying microlights for 8 years now and have decided to give paramotoring a shot!! I've done ground handling and top to bottom paragliding of local hills. I have recently purchased a V3 Bailey 4 stroke and dudek nucleon 29. I know you will probably think get an instructor, as far as I know there are none local to me and with the British weather you can travel a long distance and waste alot of time. If there is anyone out there willing to help me out a little bit or know of any flying sites that I can hang out and get some advice that would be great.

Looking forward to any replies.

I can also be contacted on:

-wudsatspringy@fsmail.net

Regards

Gary (hagler)

Hi there,

I've been flying microlights for 8 years now and have decided to give paramotoring a shot!! I've done ground handling and top to bottom paragliding of local hills. I have recently purchased a V3 Bailey 4 stroke and dudek nucleon 29. I know you will probably think get an instructor, as far as I know there are none local to me and with the British weather you can travel a long distance and waste alot of time. If there is anyone out there willing to help me out a little bit or know of any flying sites that I can hang out and get some advice that would be great.

Looking forward to any replies.

I can also be contacted on:

-wudsatspringy@fsmail.net

Regards

Gary (hagler)

Hi Gary, I am based in Perth and fairly new to the sport too.

I used Peter Sheilds at Cloudbusters - he trains at Abington mainly (not too far from the borders).

Paramotoring is fantastic, and like you I did some flying before (gliding), but I would fully recommend instruction first. Give me a shout for a chat if you like.

07887 755 576.

Stuart