Looking for harness and info please

Dnorob

Hi all, looking for a harness to fit a rad mxl. Am having a rebuild and also some info on getting a larger prop for it. The mxl blades are too bendy and am losing too much thrust. Does anyone recommend a prop to fit? Don't wanna get rid of the old gal cos she starts first pull. Please save her !!

Thanks pete, I got some new frame hoops so I can get a larger prop on but it's the bolt circle I was worried about. Just so long as I can bolt it straight on! I got hoops made up so I can get a 130 prop in but would that affect the reduction of the Radne engine??

Thanks pete, I got some new frame hoops so I can get a larger prop on but it's the bolt circle I was worried about. Just so long as I can bolt it straight on! I got hoops made up so I can get a 130 prop in but would that affect the reduction of the Radne engine??

If you can get a prop with the right pitch no it wont

If you cant get a prop with the right pitch then you could change the reduction to suit.

• 1 month later...