Will be around the Bromsgrove area 3pm -7pm today (24th)

norbertflyer

Mike, Globe trotting, or paramotoring?.......... I think you have the edge ............. hope the concerts are going well.

Phil, yes, went towards Bridgnorth on the first flight (after a carb fix), it was 'a bit east' and the thermals were drifting westwards. So, I went with the flow....

Second flight was from about 4.45pm to 6.45pm and a bit more of an easterley wind, (thermals dead now) so, I ended up whipping over to Rubery, Cofton Hacket, Barnt Green, Bartley green reservoir etc. etc. I didn't see anyone in the air, but a blast from the past (James Shipley (Romsley)) called me today, says he's game for starting again after a motor refurb.

Wing still awesome ..........! I'm running at 1/2 bar quite a lot of the time and getting 45kph ave level flight speeds at only at 2800 revs, which is still lower revs compared to the old Aspen2 at 38kph......

19.2 GPS hours for March so far ... will be out again tomorrow....!

Richard

I was thermalling at 2800ft about 330pm (engine off) over the south east area of Belbroughton yesterday. I went to Abberley school on the last flight about 5pm ish. The return journey took me by Belbroughton 630pm ish. I did see a chap in the air south of Stourport, but don't know who he was.

Richard