Most Active.

Now then.... when you say active... :):) Some are more active than others, come on Jason, Rich, Dave and co where for art though?

Apparently Rich has sourced a super cool GT, GLS, GHIA, VAN DEN PLAS, SPORT, XLT, helmet, I doubt he will be able to keep quiet once he has got it....

How about a count clock down until the Black Hawks are born, not long now folks.

Now then.... when you say active... :):) Some are more active than others, come on Jason, Rich, Dave and co where for art though?

Apparently Rich has sourced a super cool GT, GLS, GHIA, VAN DEN PLAS, SPORT, XLT, helmet, I doubt he will be able to keep quiet once he has got it....

How about a count clock down until the Black Hawks are born, not long now folks.

How do folks,

How are we all??.............i'm counting down the minutes until our black hawks are born; i just can't wait any longer!!!! I like the strobe and fuel warning gizmo.........ill be getting them me thinks once im airbourne! :lol:

oh by the way Si; i met a guy in the gym last week (Carl from Airways, he does know you and was very happy to hear you started a club up)......he can't wait to fly with us all..........this summer is going to be living the dream yyyyyeeeehhhhaaaaa