Action 29

poacher

Hello all... I am new to this parawotsit thingummy but have just bought my first wing (Action 29) and am looking for a user manual for it. A little light reading for these long winter nights etc etc.

If anyone has one or knows where I can get one I would be very grateful :-)

I have also got myself a DK Whisper but dont know where to buy spares (props etc)... any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all... I am new to this parawotsit thingummy but have just bought my first wing (Action 29) and am looking for a user manual for it. A little light reading for these long winter nights etc etc.

I have also got myself a DK Whisper but dont know where to buy spares (props etc)... any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Poacher.

My first wing was also an Action which I have a user manual for. send me your e-mail (PM) and I will send it.

The Action was the first of the new generation wings that performed and swept the market early to mid 2000's a bit like the Airwave magic Kiss did in hangliding in the 1990's. However technology in wing design have improved since the Action.

The Action is a great solid wing but fast on take off and landing with a slow climb rate. Trimmer range is very narrow compared to modern wings. If you are a heavy pilot like me this may be important.

If you have not received some instruction please do so or you may break your machine or much worse!!! :(

Take care

regards.

Thanks in advance.

I forgot to mention; the DK Whisper, if i remember correctly was known as a Rolls Royce of paramotors however is old and I thinlk Parajet took over the design. Get someone who knows to have a good look over your motor. If it hasn't flown for a while I doubt that it will run for long!!!

Regards.

Cool, thanks for the info and offer!!! Really appreciate it:-)

My email address is:

darren_1001@hotmail.com

I have bought the wing purely as a thing to learn on, I took a couple of days training at the end of the summer but couldnt practice what I had learned (no wing). I will learn on this and then once I have let it drag me around the field a few times get myself a synthesis :-)

Paul at Manchester Paramotors is a top dude instructor and I will be using his services again for my 'proper training'.

My Whisper was regularly flown up until I bought it (September), I guess it will be ok as it is in very good condition although the 'vest' is a little tight for me right now.

Thanks for the reply :-)

I have managed to find a manual for a Reaction, does anybody know if this is appropriate for the Action (not the GT)? I guess all the blurb about how to look after it is all the same but would just like to check if the trim settings, speed bar etc are the same?

Thanks in advance :-)