What I've Been Up To!

Malcs2

Hello peeps, couldn't login on my old one for some reason so got myself a new id.

Not done a thing with my kit since my little mishap back in June but it's all repaired and ready to go, just that I'm way too heavy for that setup now so in the new year I plan a swift weightloss campaign and fully intend to more than double my flying hours in 2011 and finally get to see the scenery in my own new area that I've been craving for!

See you all somewhere soon!

Malc

good to know your staying in the loop Malc,, thought you might have dropped out

Thought about it a few times as it seems an expensive piece of kit to have sat around for how much it gets used but then I thought 'sod it', if I use it twice a year and it gives me pleasure then it ain't nobody's business but mine, a few more events like the one in June might not help that cause though!!

good to know your staying in the loop Malc,, thought you might have dropped out

Thought about it a few times as it seems an expensive piece of kit to have sat around for how much it gets used but then I thought 'sod it', if I use it twice a year and it gives me pleasure then it ain't nobody's business but mine, a few more events like the one in June might not help that cause though!!

Give Simon a ring or PM him he has a solution for that