Help

pete_b

I have an early Pap top 80 here with the clutch wore out, I have had a new clutch come from Andy at sky dragons BUT

it is too thick the original is 80 mm thick (with a key way)and the new one is 90 mm With out key way) which means it catches on the back of the clutch bell.

at the moment I have one option use grinding paste and slowly work it on to the tapered crank .

This is the original clutch there is no pad left on them just metal.

[

Edited by Guest

I have an early Pap top 80 here with the clutch wore out, I have had a new clutch come from Andy at sky dragons BUT

it is too thick the original is 80 mm thick (with a key way)and the new one is 90 mm With out key way) which means it catches on the back of the clutch bell.

at the moment I have one option use grinding paste and slowly work it on to the tapered crank .

http://www.paramotorclub.co.uk/forum/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=12997&g2_GALLERYSID=93fbf0d9a137be2790e62e8c60c5f1c1/img]

Right had enough of trying to get this to work now pic is in my album

IMG00055-20100508-1805.jpg.1e3d17bc93f67

http://www.paramotorclub.co.uk/forum/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=12997&g2_GALLERYSID=93fbf0d9a137be2790e62e8c60c5f1c1/img]

Right had enough of trying to get this to work now pic is in my album

Ha Ha did it