ppg over worcs

jock

I saw the dude today too, I was coming back from a ride on the bike. I was on M5 and saw a blue wing approx 500ft in between M50 and J7 to the left of the M5. Anyone on here? didn't get a good look as was on the Bike. I hope he landed soon after as the weather went tits up. Fair play to whoever for getting out today,thats keen for ya! feckin orrible looking clouds all over the place too!

• 2 weeks later...

It was me on my Blue Action. Not posted here before but have e-mailed Jock (is it Jock?) a few times. The weather did" look" pretty bad with big grey clouds all over the place and some over-development over Hereford way but the winds were light. I did get rained on over Hindlip Hall and debated landing but out ran it. I could see the clouds that were dumping rain from miles away but strangely it didn't feel to active when up. I took of from Pixham and flew down to the Croome monument near Upton then back up following the M5 to Droitwich. Then turned SW to Hindlip and back down M5 to Pixham. Swoop landed trims out - fark, thats fast in nil wind!!! Where do you guys fly from? Anyone doing the nationals?

Simon Chandler

PS I've got a Little Cloud Spiruline 18 speed wing on loan at the moment. I'm flying it with my motor. It's not for beginners- but anyone with over 25hours should manage it fine. Its very nippy. Turns (and dives) on a dime.

Simon Chandler

Pap 1400 (Raket engine)

(Building Sky 100 liquid cooled replacement)

HI SIMON I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE YOU.WE FLY FROM POWICK.I SHOULD BE BACK OUT SOON .GOT A SKYBOLT FRAME ON THE WAY FOR THE GX200.NEED TO GET HARNESS AND 130 PROP.WILL ALSO TRY THE IVO PROP I HAVE.THE FEILD IS ON THE POWICK ROUNDABOUT BEHIND THE INDIAN TAKEAWAY..DAN.NORBERT/PARAMOTORMIKE SHOULD BE OUT FLYING KEEP LOOKING ON THE SITE AND GO JOIN THEM FOR A FLY///IM OUT ON THE MALVERNS 2MORRO/////