Paramotoring on Countryfile

pjenni12

Thanks for that link. I was about to watch it with my lunch. Yes you can see where the land drains are as he said and I've also used flights to search for neighbours livestock. And a young lads radio controlled plane in the mowing grass. That was a last minute reprieve indeed. Yesterday,on top of an hour round mid Devon, I did a reccy of the vegetable crop, to establish approx how much was left to pick and where the best spinach lay.

Aswell as leisurely fun PPG can have some good applications. I wonder if the tax man will let my company bear the cost of the next unit ??? Probably not !!!

DG

Thanks for that link. I was about to watch it with my lunch. Yes you can see where the land drains are as he said and I've also used flights to search for neighbours livestock. And a young lads radio controlled plane in the mowing grass. That was a last minute reprieve indeed. Yesterday,on top of an hour round mid Devon, I did a reccy of the vegetable crop, to establish approx how much was left to pick and where the best spinach lay.

Aswell as leisurely fun PPG can have some good applications. I wonder if the tax man will let my company bear the cost of the next unit ??? Probably not !!!

DG

I know a builder that bought his through the business to look for building plots.

No this is not a joke.

DG

I know a builder that bought his through the business to look for building plots.

No this is not a joke.

Hey Pete

I'm not one to push my luck with the tax man. I do use my flights often to see where patches of infertility might be occuring or the best patches of veg for harvest are. As we're not supposed to sell photos does that not mean no financial gain in other ways ? You can, however, buy from the business, some stock to sell or a demonstrator, if you have a sales franchise. Oh dont think I qualify there either.

Dave

DG

No this is not a joke.

Hey Pete

I'm not one to push my luck with the tax man. I do use my flights often to see where patches of infertility might be occuring or the best patches of veg for harvest are. As we're not supposed to sell photos does that not mean no financial gain in other ways ? You can, however, buy from the business, some stock to sell or a demonstrator, if you have a sales franchise. Oh dont think I qualify there either.

Dave

Have a word with your accountant dave it is the best way to see your crop and where it needs attention.

I know farmers pay silly monies for a firm to fly over there crops and photograph them to see where problem areas are.

Have a word with pegasus1 she may know more about it.