Xmas gifts?

DeloresAdara87

:D a nice steady wind 4 mph SSW for 12 months with no rain and an average temp of 18 degrees so its not to hot to take of and pleasant to fly in at a 1000 ft :) ( I wish) .

And for all PPG Pilots to have the time of their life in the air and fly safe :D

great wish Mark T. i'm also hoping that wish will came true, that will benefit all of us.. S16202_ma2.gif

Nice one Mark don't worry our planned flight over the Humber bridge will happen in the next flying window although the projected weather forecast does not look good.

It seems ages since we flew down the east coast although it was only two weeks ago i am listening to Hull city on the wireless and they where 3-0 up at half time and all i could think about was flying now its looking a bit grim as Everton have pulled two goals back, almost as grim as the weather, anyway my Christmas wish list is a large breasted girlie who says your the greatest, would be nice.

Or a big breasted girly who says nothing ;-)

SW :D

Well I suppose she could have her mouth otherwise "occupied" but you can't beat a screamer or so I am told.

I liken a girl to a carpet, lay it right the first time and you can walk all over it for years, I hope my wife does not read my posts.

And if any ladies read these comments I am only joking. (my wife is glaring at me now so I am off).

Or a big breasted girly who says nothing ;-)

SW :D

Well I suppose she could have her mouth otherwise "occupied" but you can't beat a screamer or so I am told.

I liken a girl to a carpet, lay it right the first time and you can walk all over it for years, I hope my wife does not read my posts.

And if any ladies read these comments I am only joking. (my wife is glaring at me now so I am off).

:D I liken a girl to my new Fusion wing , easy to pull up and you can ride her for ages :D:roll::roll::wink: LOL