gx200 fired up

jock

I FIRED IT UP,AND ITS GREAT// RUNS AND REVS LIKE A GOOD UN.HARD TO PULL START ON THE GROUND AS THE COMPRESSION IS HIGH,NEEDS TO BE IN THE FRAME I DONE THE RECOIL SPRING IN PULLING IT. LOOKS GOOD.SOMEONE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL SEND PICS AS I HAVE PROBS TRYING TO UPLOAD PICS HERE.CANT WAIT TO TRY IT...

If you hit reply, to this message and scroll down the screen a little you will see a very simple 'attach file' thingy.

It will then show in your post.

Go on, you can do it!!!

SW :D

Awesome!

Well done!

Can't wait to see it in action.. May the thrust gods be with you.....

You may well supprise the entire Pramotor world with your tinkering.

SW :D

It weighs 12.5 kg at pres/exhaust has to be cut and turned round.when fitted in frame i will fit tiny tac to see what it revs 2 so far it sounds good and seems to have the grunt to get this lardy up..will test how much torque it has when prop is fitted and see if i can hold on to it in garden,mini silencer to be fitted as my ear drums r still ringing ,onwards and maybe upwards////

,mini silencer to be fitted as my ear drums r still ringing ,onwards and maybe upwards////

Volkswagen Beetle tail pipes are brill in that sort of application, as they are dead slim but also have an absorption silencer built in. (Also dirt cheap).

Phil