SIMONINI IGNITION UPGRADE

I WAS LOOKING ON WEB SITE AND FOUND YOU CAN GET A IGNITION UPGRADE FOR THE SIMONIN MINI 2 ENGINE I HAVE LOST THE PAGE I FOUND IT ON SO DOES ANYONE NO WERE I COULD GET ONE PLUS DOES THIS SYSTEM MAKE A GREAT DIFF TO THE RUNNING OF THE ENGINE OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE THE SYSTEM ON THERE AS IT RUNS OK JUST LOOKING TO UPGRADE MACHINE TO BEST I CAN, REGARDS MAC

I WAS LOOKING ON WEB SITE AND FOUND YOU CAN GET A IGNITION UPGRADE FOR THE SIMONIN MINI 2 ENGINE I HAVE LOST THE PAGE I FOUND IT ON SO DOES ANYONE NO WERE I COULD GET ONE PLUS DOES THIS SYSTEM MAKE A GREAT DIFF TO THE RUNNING OF THE ENGINE OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE THE SYSTEM ON THERE AS IT RUNS OK JUST LOOKING TO UPGRADE MACHINE TO BEST I CAN, REGARDS MAC

If it aint broke dont fix it.

If you want one contact Piers

Web site http://www.freshbreezeuk.com/

The Simo Mini2 has one of the best reputations for paramotor engines in terms of power to weight ratio, and general suitability for paramotors (and I don't fly one). Unless there is something seriously wrong with one, I wouldn't expect it to need much in the way of tweaking.

If you are having to do loads of stuff to get your motor to perform as you need, I'd look at the basics first and only then start worrying about stuff like the digital ignition.