New wing

dan_p

Yippeeeeeeeee

I am picking up my new wing today. unfortunately it looks like a miracle if I get it in the air! Tomorrow morning looking a slight possibility though.

Look out for an orange Gin Airflex and give us a wave. That's if I can find a launch spot with nicely polished grass to lay it out on, don't want to get the new wing dirty now do I. I might use a tarp to launch it from :lol:

Dan

Hi Phil

they had one in stock the right size and colour, I should of tried the fusion but if I'm honest I am happier having the Gin tweaked version, and I always wanted a Gin wing to go with my T-Shirt :lol: . There's probably not a lot in it and everyone seems to have Fusions so I thought it would be nice to have something different. Hopefully next time we fly I'll be able to keep up!!

Dan

Hi Jock

Yep, it was me. First flight on the new wing. She's a beauty! turns like a demon. Very easy to (over :lol: ) control. I also managed to do my first ever Spiral Dive.

Unfortunately I got my Brake toggle pulled into the prop. Didn't wrap up though so OK, chipped the top of one of the blades but an easy fix with a bit of epoxy (curing as we speak) and broke the magnet on the brake toggle.

Dan