assistence and reconmendations required

pedro

I have been looking forward to the time when I can commit to getting airbourne, I was a professional yachtsman for 12 years, have 10 years kitesurfing experience so feel I am well placed to understand the theory of flight, navigation and happily challenged to take up and learn paramotoring.

I am based near Cheltenham and am now a director of my own business.

However I would like some advice on a sensible and safe route of training to becoming a pilot. Some introduction / reconmendations to this training facility.

How others have achieved results, be it abroad as an intensive holiday training situation or over a period of time on these shores.

I hope you can help me with this.

Many thanks Pedro.

Hi Pedro and welcome to the forum.

I'm Pete based in the forest of dean (lydbrook) and teach to the PMC syllabus

We will teach you every thing you need to know to become a safe Pilot

I currently have 2 students from Gloucester waiting to start as soon as the weather allows.

If you want a chat about training then feel free to call me or text your No and I will call you back.

Pete b

• 2 months later...
I have been looking forward to the time when I can commit to getting airbourne, I was a professional yachtsman for 12 years, have 10 years kitesurfing experience so feel I am well placed to understand the theory of flight, navigation and happily challenged to take up and learn paramotoring.

I am based near Cheltenham and am now a director of my own business.

However I would like some advice on a sensible and safe route of training to becoming a pilot. Some introduction / reconmendations to this training facility.

How others have achieved results, be it abroad as an intensive holiday training situation or over a period of time on these shores.

I hope you can help me with this.

Many thanks Pedro.

Pedro did you get anything sorted with your training after?