Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I went in to the garage today and switched the isolator switch on (making sure that there was no fuel or flammable liquids in the near vicinity) and the strobe bulb that was broken caused a spark at regular intervals to jump across the contacts which are approx 10 mm apart.

That is a larger more powerful spark than your spark plug delivers, I now believe that this is what ignited the spilt fuel/vapour.

Please Please be very wary where the strobe could get broken.

Pete b

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...