2 paramotors for sale...

Callum0101

We have come across a couple of paramotors whilst clearing out. They are approx 6-7 years old but have not been touched in the last 5 years. We can only find one wing. They were once used by a very experienced person so have not been abused. We believe one is brand new. We are wanting to sell up but haven't the first clue on where to start or for what price . Any offers will be considered. Most important is that they go to a good home. We are in Liverpool but if somebody was genuinely interested in buying, they could also be collected from Frodsham or Oxfordshire. There is also a possibility of delivery upon acceptance of a genuine offer.

I shall go and have a look and update later on. I put this in another forum and somebody thought it was a bit odd that I was selling them. I shall say here in case anybody else gets the wrong end of the stick. They were my late uncle's. My grandad had them for safe keeping when my uncle died, intending to sell them on. He never got chance. My grandad died a few weeks ago and we are now clearing all of his accumulated things. Hence the reason we haven't a clue about paramotors.

Callum, don't worry. I think that folks on this forum are savvy enough to be able to spot a dodgy deal. We understand that not being knowledgeable about paramotors makes it hard for you to give us accurate information.

Photo's posted somewhere like 'Photobucket' would allow people to find out a lot of info, regarding type and condition. And I think under these circumstances it would be unreasonable to expect you to give assurances about airworthiness etc, so it is a case of 'caveat emptor'. Having said that, if people are taking a slight risk on purchase, the motors might not realise quite the value you might otherwise expect.