Parajet Factory Repairs - A Happy Customer

rob_e

People are always posting complaints about after-service from manufacturers so I thought a bit of balance would be good.

At the beginning of March I started a topic after crashing my Parajet Macro. As well as the usual blown propeller I bent both the chassis and a section of the cage. Both items were bent beyond return so I contacted the factory for help.

I have been in touch with the people at Parajet a couple of times since buying the Macro and I always get an enthusiastic helpful response from whoever I speak to. On this occasion I took the parts down and was told no problem we can cut this and that and rejig etc so I left it with them.

I finally managed to get back there yesterday and I'm totally delighted with the work. They managed to cut out the areas bent beyond repair and you would have to look very closely to see the work. On top of this the charges were very reasonable.

We all have personal reasons for our choice of paramotor but for me ability to speak directly with people at the factory who really seem to care about their product and customers is a huge plus.

Can't wait to put it back together and get in the air again.

Rob