Flying in the maritime Alps

If you were just sat there thinking you'd like a holiday during the first 2 weeks of February where you would have the opportunity to develope your wing skills, in gentle thermals, with top to bottoms of 600 to 2000 ft, I would love to have the company of paramotorists who just like to freefly now and then. I use the motor enough at home, but when I have a week off, it's nice to leave it behind. It's learner friendly but you do need to have attained your EP rating. That could be done between now and Feb 09 if you fancy it and haven't already got that far. It's only 4 days training.

I went there 2 years ago and it was a great experience. Flew 6 of the 7 days, which is typical.

Dave

Yes Pete. Feb 09. Choice of 1 st to 8 th or week 8 th to 15 th. Last time I went it was October 06 and we flew over Monaco and landed on a tiny beach on the last day. Flew Gourdon 2000 ft T to B and there was just lift everywhere taking you straight up to base. Greolieres itself is pretty and sometimes some of the lighter loaded pilots got lifted by the thermal coming off the school, which you have to overfly to get down on the LZ.

Dave