HP THRUST ON EBAY

Guest leoibb

I actually bid and won this wing yesterday , however I recieved an e-mail from this guy claiming the wing had been test flown (presumably by a potential buyer), and had been prop damaged.As a result he had to sell the wing at a loss on my winning bid.After I posted a dispute on e-bay he mailed me claiming to know of an new identical wing, he could put me in touch with the seller etc. Sounds a bit strange to me and I would steer clear. If something seems too good to be true it usually is...............

im not going to comment on your experience with this seller, but that statement in itself should be enough.

if that is the wing yo are after i can vouch for this one personally as its a flying acquantance selling it.

and i know he is a honest guy too.

as listed on paramotorsuk.

Wing - Posted 25/08/2008

Apco Thrust Hp

Royal Blue and Black Hp thrust, like new, under 20hrs.Excellent paramotoring wing, fast and responsive.Only selling to fund new project.

Asking Price

£1100 O.N.O

Telephone: Karl Mander 07825 618691 Mob: k_mander_1@hotmail.com

good luck with what you buy.

I dont like to doubt anyone's honesty or veracity but some folk seem to forget that,(at least as far as e-bay is concerned) a successful bid is a binding contract.I do feel I should have been at least offered first refusal,damage or no..............sometimes its just not worth the hassle.I have tried to contact Karl via the Paramotors Uk ad to find out what size it is..I need a medium. As yet no response.Thanks anyway m8.

Good flying all

I dont like to doubt anyone's honesty or veracity but some folk seem to forget that,(at least as far as e-bay is concerned) a successful bid is a binding contract.I do feel I should have been at least offered first refusal,damage or no..............sometimes its just not worth the hassle.I have tried to contact Karl via the Paramotors Uk ad to find out what size it is..I need a medium. As yet no response.Thanks anyway m8.

Good flying all

it is a medium bud... keep trying him - he could be at work and in his job it may be awkward to answer.

in my opinion (knowing what i know) the ebay seller did you a favour.

good luck.

Hi All.

It's my wing thats for sale. Not yet advertised anywhere.

It's a cutom Black Apco Thrust HP. medium size (up to 165hg )

Brand new it has never been out of the bag.

I will accept £1100 for a quick sale

anyone interested please give me a call on 01158778556

not on paramotorsuk its not! its karls -- and its blue and black!

but good luck anyway!

As said in my last post. this has not been advertised yet. It is not carls. his wing is a ex school demo wing. mine is brand new.

I have given my phone number , so give me a call if you are interested.

Nygel Gardener can veryfy who I am as he purchased my paramotor recently.

I'm having to stop flying because of a recurring medical problem.

Nygel Gardener can veryfy who I am as he purchased my paramotor recently.

Yes, I can verify that Peter is a decent, genuine bloke. I was very happy with my recent purchase and almost (only "almost"!!) felt sorry for him that he had to sell such a good motor on health grounds. If the wing is what you what I can guarantee you will not be ripped off.

Buying through Ebay can be fun and you can get some bargains however for the unwary it can be a very dangerous and expensive place to go!! Buying from Peter (Black Hawk) will be a lot safer.

Nygel