Ground handeling wing

al9x

Hi,

Recently started training so I am on the look out for a ground handling wing and harness.

Cheap as possible really, as always I guess!

If you have anything feel free to call on 07872 313082.

Thanks in advance

Alex (Mac)

Mac, I started off by customising a rock climbing harness so it could take the biners in pretty much the right place.

A US seller on ebay has developed a full type harness, by the time you pay postage and customs etc it works out cheaper to buy the basic free flight harness from paramotorsuk.co.uk

That's what I did and others who have used it say it's perfect because it's more like a paramotor harness than the normal free flight ones.

Welcome and hope you enjoy our great sport :D

The harness from Paramotors UK is a good price BUT and it is a BIG BUT!!!!

DO NOT, use it for any form of free flying.

It is a very cheep harness that uses cheap fabric, Just compare it with a 'real' one to see the difference.

Perfect for Ground handling but I would rather fly holding on to the riser set than sat in this harness.

Rock Climbing ones work very well for ground work as well and can cost from £20

SW :D

The harness from Paramotors UK is a good price BUT and it is a BIG BUT!!!!

DO NOT, use it for any form of free flying.

It is a very cheep harness that uses cheap fabric, Just compare it with a 'real' one to see the difference.

Perfect for Ground handling but I would rather fly holding on to the riser set than sat in this harness.

Rock Climbing ones work very well for ground work as well and can cost from £20

SW :D

Simon I would have to disagree, I bought one of the same harnesses from paramotors UK when I did my training and they are made by a reputable harness company in the Check Republic. I’ve free flown with mine a couple of times although it doesn’t offer any bump protection unless you buy a protector and fit it in the space provided. The outer shell is made from nylon and not Cordura so no doubt this an area of less cost, but the important bit is the webbing and the buckles on mine the webbing is 50mm and the buckles are all Austrailpin. Geoff at paramotorUK was a bit pissed off when I phoned him this morning to question the quality of the harness he had sold me, but he did inform me that they are the same as the blue ones you are/were using for your winching days.

Sorry if seems like I am questioning your superior knowledge, but on this occasion I would have to seriously disagree, it’s an excellent product.

Janson

:D