How not to treat a paramotor

Farmer_Dave

Hello Dave

I followed your link yesterday to the "PPGTRUTH" site to have a look at the photo, but on the why it took me about 1 hour 20 minutes of going round and round in circles trying to open a Yahoo account so I could see it, finally it let me in, great i thought untill i started looking round and I thought I had joined a bible group, I presume it's an American site, their a funny nation and I don't mean in the comic sence, you must have a lot of time on your hands when your not flying!!!!!!

David

Its better up there

Hello Dave

I followed your link yesterday to the "PPGTRUTH" site to have a look at the photo, but on the why it took me about 1 hour 20 minutes of going round and round in circles trying to open a Yahoo account so I could see it, finally it let me in, great i thought untill i started looking round and I thought I had joined a bible group, I presume it's an American site, their a funny nation and I don't mean in the comic sence, you must have a lot of time on your hands when your not flying!!!!!!

David

Its better up there

David,

I've never had the time to go there, but I understand it's run by a bloke so 'one sided' he was 'encouraged' away from other groups. As he couldn't be wrong, he started his own 'truth' group where he can talk all he likes and if you correct him he can remove it and you.

Dave,

I thought you knew?

Cheers

Paul

I do appreciate your concern gents, but, rest assured that old Dave is very stubborn and deffinately not easily lead. Spare time is precious and I only pic out snippets , from any of the forums, that are of interest to me. I know a good paramotor when I see one too.

Dave