Is there anyone used apco universal harness for paramotor?

wzh

I am planning to replace of a new harness for my paramotor, the old was also apco brand(ten years ago),  it is said the apco  universal harness can fit for any paramotor frame.

Is there anyone used apco universal harness for paramotor?

apco introduction following:

Above all we took care so the harness has all necessary provision to be adapted to virtually any paramotor frame on the market – both for low and high hook in points.
Then we made sure that the harness was even more comfortable with longer and generously padded shoulder straps. Side pockets were added and the harness was made to be universal – one size fits all with zipper expander (zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size).

universal harness .jpg

I fitted one of these a few years back I fitted it to a Kobra converting it from a low hang point to a high hang point. Kobra was a bit like a PAP and it fitted no problems at all, I flew it twice and was comfortable and spacious for me and worked ok. 

7 hours ago, Neilzy said:

I fitted one of these a few years back I fitted it to a Kobra converting it from a low hang point to a high hang point. Kobra was a bit like a PAP and it fitted no problems at all, I flew it twice and was comfortable and spacious for me and worked ok. 

Thanks for your replying.