For sale Dudek Universal 1.1 28m -- SOLD

shobbers

For sale is my Dudek Universal 1.1 28m £1800

I’ve had the wing from new. It has 60 hours flight time on it. It’s in extremely good condition. No rips, tears holes, repairs or any damage of any description. The wing is as crispy as the day it left the factory. The wing has not been used for ground handling, flight only. This was my first wing and has been an absolute dream to fly. Stable and predictable, safe and a joy to own. I’ve flown it in many different weather conditions and its always out performed my expectation. Comes complete with Dudek rucksack, quick stuff wing bag, folded storage bag, compression strap and accessories kit. Basically everything you get when its new. This is a perfect opportunity to get an as new wing for a great price. Great for a beginner or someone that is looking for a bullet proof wing to fly. The wings massive trim range makes it great for XC flights allowing for good ground speed and cutting into wind. When feeling a little more adventurous the wing has enough to keep you entertained. Nice stable big wing overs easily achievable. Spiral dives that will drain the blood to your feet… All good fun.

I can send the wing using DPD insured 24 hour delivery to anywhere in the UK if you are unable to collect.

Any questions please feel free to contact me. Welcome to come and view if you want to. I can even sort out a test flight if required. Mobile 07812 190384 Email: Mark@shobbrook.co.uk or PM me

Many thanks,

Mark

Wing.jpeg

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG