New wing

Mike Thomas

• 3 weeks later...

HI  mike

Yes i have bought two wings of him in the past 12 months, He also let me demo the one wing before i committed to buying it, very good to deal with and very helpful indeed, also he will have a deal as most other dealers don't like  budging off the list price. All in all highly recommended! 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems his Ozone Prices are still set at the mid 2016 prices and does not have all the new wings on his website.. So i would call and check his pricing first.. 

Most dealers will do a "deal" especially if your buying a package or a returning customer. 

Paramotor prices will vary hugely depending on the maker and also where there made!  Always take good advice and speak with other pilots before purchasing something just because it is cheaper than X brand... Make sure Back up parts, props, Paramotor chassis, cage section are all available quickly or in stock, there is nothing worse than having to wait weeks for a cage section when the weather is perfect for flying...