radne raket 120 paramotor exhaust

bazz

well i seem to have hit a brick wall, i want to fit the original design of exhaust to my 9 year old arrow radne paramotor but hey ho, cant find a place to purchase one not even on the radne www. sight in sweden its as if the radne raket 120 aero engine does not exist ? , o yes you can purchase a new engine for £1000 plus pounds and a new style exhaust that has no flex connection( springs ) therefor can NOT have the exhaust secured to the frame because of  vibration problems from the engine will fight the vibration from the exhaust, due to metal to metal connection wear from friction causing exhaust leeks, whereas the exhaust with a flexy tube between engine and exhaust allows the exhaust to be secures with rubber bobbins to the aero frame , i can only assume and personally hate the word (assume ) as it stands for neither right or wrong, that radne have stopped producing the required exhaust , so the thing is guys, can anyone share some light to finding this required exhaust system that i require , greatfull for ant response.