Training this week.

All, (Students)

It looks as though it will be flyable today, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday as well :D So if you can blag the time off, it may be worth it.

SW :D

UPDATE,

It is starting to gusti from 5 mph to 14 mph. which is poo.

Remember 'large variation in wind speed' = dont fly, may calm a little later....

Andy....

Keep um Xed mate :D You just never know!!

Although ALL......... the weather is on the mend, it is that time of year.... fear not it will soon by flyable for 12 hour stints! I can remember VERY well from least years mamouth year!

Just had our friendly land owners (Sally Ann and Bill Spence) over for dinner and wine :-) the summer months will again see the spectacular sites that are the Ridgeway when harvested :D Which are I have to say the best possible in a long way!

Yipppeeee, the Daffs are out and the Buds on the Trees are about to pop, the birds are eating less.......you know what that means!!

It means, summer evening flying followed by a BBQ under the stars with a pint of the black stuff and good company!

you will soon have forgoten about the delay's of this time of year. :-)

....will again see the spectacular sites that are the Ridgeway when harvested Very Happy Which are I have to say the best possible in a long way!

Simon, you're getting all lyrical again, you know that stuff ain't good for you. :wink:

But just look at it - what could be better than this, particularly for training? Thanks Bill & Sally Ann!

20080318-b2is86usdipkw3w5sgyif4u5jk.png