GoPro frame clip??

A quick search on eBay will yield a variety of suitable mounts - a bar mount will set you back £25ish, but they're well made & rock solid. But if the surface/bar you're mounting it on vibrates it doesn't matter how solid the union - you may be in for some seriously unwatchable footage :?

I have used the GoPro handlebar mount which is okay and stays put - I put some thick neoprene around the frame with Gaffer Tape to give it some insulation but it still produces some 'interesting' effects. There's an example here (you can see the mounted camera in the reflection on my helmet at the start):

nice fast response - thanks guys. yup will get the ones on ebay, probs a bit wide but as you suggested, a bit of neoprene and tape.

I thought the video may be a problem but I also like to set the gopro to 30 second pictures..hope to get some great shots :D

Thats a great vid - yes, weird effects but still perfectly watchable - needs to be pointed down a bit, but lovely sky and sunset, music was perfect 8)

Thats a great vid - yes, weird effects but still perfectly watchable - needs to be pointed down a bit, but lovely sky and sunset, music was perfect 8)

Cheers - The camera was mounted on a Parajet Compact at the time which has a smaller frame diameter than most paramotors so you'd have better results on a bigger frame.

Edit: Duh, not frame, I meant to say cage.