Custom clothing !!

stealth_flyer

Guy’s I need your Help!

I will collection my shinny new Custom parajet and Apco Thrust HP wing in the next couple of weeks. I would like to have some clothing specially designed, to set us apart from other clubs. I have managed to source quality clothing at a very reasonable price, for example baseball caps £1.50 each, Tee shirts around £2.00 each and really nice Regatta fleecy tops at £15 each. My idea is to have a customized logo on the clothing, I have come up with a few ideas but would like your help to come up with a kick ass logo for the front or rear of the clothing. I will get our names also embroided on items if we wish. I will be asking Gilo from Parajet, if we can use the parajet logo on the caps and possibly the T-shirts. Jason and I are going to have a custom jacket as we are part of the black hawks as is Pete I was thinking of a pair of eagle wings with a designs emblem in the centre of the wings etc. These are all ideas at this stage, feel free to send me ideas at danrch573@aol.com I am still looking for an embroider to stitch the design onto the clothing but will let you all know when I find one. If you are interested in customised clothing garments let me know and I will email you link to choose your clothing size and colour. I will be doing all this at cost and will not be profiting, just to let you know.

Cheers

Rich

Hi rich. Keep me posted with the progress on the designs. I'm interested with everything you said, what about a black hawk rather than just wings. Send me more details when you have them.

p.s should be picking my motor up end of next week. Thurs the 31st

Guy’s I need your Help!

I will collection my shinny new Custom parajet and Apco Thrust HP wing in the next couple of weeks. I would like to have some clothing specially designed, to set us apart from other clubs. I have managed to source quality clothing at a very reasonable price, for example baseball caps £1.50 each, Tee shirts around £2.00 each and really nice Regatta fleecy tops at £15 each. My idea is to have a customized logo on the clothing, I have come up with a few ideas but would like your help to come up with a kick ass logo for the front or rear of the clothing. I will get our names also embroided on items if we wish. I will be asking Gilo from Parajet, if we can use the parajet logo on the caps and possibly the T-shirts. Jason and I are going to have a custom jacket as we are part of the black hawks as is Pete I was thinking of a pair of eagle wings with a designs emblem in the centre of the wings etc. These are all ideas at this stage, feel free to send me ideas at danrch573@aol.com I am still looking for an embroider to stitch the design onto the clothing but will let you all know when I find one. If you are interested in customised clothing garments let me know and I will email you link to choose your clothing size and colour. I will be doing all this at cost and will not be profiting, just to let you know.

Cheers

Rich

Hi

try www.xamax.co.uk

They will embroider your logo onto a fleece similar to the regatta for £7.50 each, polo shirts for £3.75, caps for £3.00...

A very professional company and cheap as chips :D:D:D:D

This may be of some help to you :wink:

Regards

Dean

SimonW.,

you mentioned that you would conrtibute towards the branding if we include the paramotorclub.org logo. I think we could also include the words "TIP TO TIP" aswell if everyone agrees.

We will be discussing this on Sunday 27th when we next meet, could you kindly provide some indication of contribution you are considering if the PC.O logo is included?

Have we got clearence to use the "PARAJET" logo anyone?

Simon,

Celarence granted for use of Parajet logo by me :D

BUT,

Not sure if the Tip to Tip thing will work? if this is for your club logo for ever more it seems a little odd.

Paramotor Club logo can be as above with clouds or without juts as Text. (and of course 'Leicestershire Brance') as per you club banner.

SW :D