Strobe AGAIN.....

All,

As soon as I work out how to get pics from my phone to my PC I will upload.......

Today I drilled a 45mm hole into my Parajet Airbox. (just prop side of the two intakes) into it I put (from inside) a micro Avionics Strobe. and hard wired it in using a switch on the side of the elecrics panel just above the main on off switch.

It is VERY tidy, and allows for the frame to be taken apart each time without removing wires. It is fixed into place.

SW :D

simon. is your strobe a Microavionics unit, with the main body inside the Air filter housing, and did you clamp it to the housing between the body and the lens

Pete Hi,

The Strobe is a Micro Avionics yes and it has a small mount that comes with it, I used that to cable tie it to the two ducts inside then I have used black silicone to finish it off. In short it's bodged 'for now' If it stands the test of time I will fix it with a mount with I will make.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

This unit stopped working for the second time a while ago.

I am sending it back tomorrow. :( Glad I cut a hole in the airbox now to fit it! )

Anyone got any new news, alternative suggestions? Other than land before sunset that is.... :lol: