How the funding is working.

All,

I thought it may be a good idea to post this message to explain how the funding for the australia expedition is going to work (and every other expedition that I have researched over the last 100 years + of our history)

We are supporting the Global Angels Foundation during this expedition (any good expedition supports a charity if only for raising awareness of that charity)

We also have corporate sponsors (who are paying for the expedition to happen) in return for a range of PR content and advertising.

During the expedition we will have a donation page which will donate money directly to the Global Angels.

We have already raised and given £500 to the Global Angels foundation (THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED ALREADY!!!) LIVES ARE ALREADY BETTER BECAUSE OF THS EXPEDITION AND YOUR DONATIONS.

We still have a small amount of funding to find in the way of sponsorship which will fund the expedition to make it happen.

The Tip to Tip, Sky Car Expedition, and more recently Bear's (future capital Partners) expedition were funded in exactly the same way. :-)

Just in the interest of clarity, I have researched this and spoken to a number of expedition organisers that I have been lucky enough to meet over the years. Approaching a sponsor with anything other than the 'format' is pointless.

SW :D