NOTAMS.

All,

I know I say this from time to time, but now is a perfect example of why you need to check the NOTAMS. I know from the stats that many of you don't in fact we have more people who don't use this site looking at them.

There are about 20+ active now or in the near future, NOTAMS of both kind, surrounding our local sites at Lambourn and Oxford, which just made me want to ask you ALL to get into the routine of having a quick look EVERY TIME before you fly.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY SURROUNDING US!!!!!

The weather for the next few days looks like its going to be rain / wind... so use this time to have a browse around the map, you may find something interesting near you.

pmcdisplaynotams.php

SW :D

The data is taken from the NATS database every hour.

Although the only official place to check your NOTAMS for pre flight planning is the NATS database.

France vid, hard to edit well as most of the 15gb of footage is all the same LOL flying over peaks. by the ime you put even a 1-2 min vid together it gets very samey.... still working on it though.

SW :D