paramotoring t shirts

robindeakin

hi rob...

theres no doubt that the t shirts are right money...

but can i make a suggestion...and this of course is a personal opinion...

i think a t shirt design for this sport but of a contemporary nature would be great...something that you dont just wear whilst flying...but that you can wear when you go out on a weekend..but dont wanna look like a nerd.

im no designer...but i am a buyer...and would love to see some good modern designs..and would definatly pay for them

the wing and chair t shirts are getting there...but for me, the actual paramotor and wing needs ""revision""

personally id like to see a shirt entitled "wing of fury" and it would have a skulled skeleton flying a supercharged motor with a wing looking like it was rising from hell!..

hey...i got toooooo vivid an imagination but zero design skill!

come on graphic designers.....someone make the next "paul smith" of paramotor apparel!!

hi rob...

theres no doubt that the t shirts are right money...

but can i make a suggestion...and this of course is a personal opinion...

i think a t shirt design for this sport but of a contemporary nature would be great...something that you dont just wear whilst flying...but that you can wear when you go out on a weekend..but dont wanna look like a nerd.

im no designer...but i am a buyer...and would love to see some good modern designs..and would definatly pay for them

the wing and chair t shirts are getting there...but for me, the actual paramotor and wing needs ""revision""

personally id like to see a shirt entitled "wing of fury" and it would have a skulled skeleton flying a supercharged motor with a wing looking like it was rising from hell!..

hey...i got toooooo vivid an imagination but zero design skill!

come on graphic designers.....someone make the next "paul smith" of paramotor apparel!!

thanks for comment i too, like the idea of skulls, supercharged paramotors,rising from the depths of hell, I will try to come up with some thing. The weather looks crap this weekend and no flying so it does look like i am going to be spending the holiday working on my computer, just hope this idea of t shirt works, thanks robin