parajet macro custom plus paramania revolution 28 wing

macey2kk

hi all,

im gonna be listing my macro and wing on fleabay soon, so i thought id invite any offers from forum members prior to doing so.

Macro is less than a year old, i fitted a tiny tach commercial (not ressetable!! ) from new and it now shows 3 hrs and 15mins --- yes you read it correctly -- UNDER 4HRS use!

the wing is a paramania revolution - golden - size 28 and has even less use than the motor

As you know the macro is £4650.00 new and the wing is £2450 new

im looking for a sensible offer to save me having to deal with the clowns often found on ebay

pm any sensible offers please

this is a genuine sale - only selling to upgrade

warmupresized.jpg

with what wing?

my synth 34 why?

you ask alot of questions!!

If I was thinking of spending 3 or 4k ish, I'd be asking questions too. I have learned to my cost that not asking specifics can allow the unscrupulous to avoid giving you all the info you should have.

The wing used could give info about how hard the engine has been worked in it's short life.

Don't let it get your back up, you might just have a genuine prospective buyer who is using good sense to guide his purchase.

Phil

with what wing?

my synth 34 why?

you ask alot of questions!!

If I was thinking of spending 3 or 4k ish, I'd be asking questions too. I have learned to my cost that not asking specifics can allow the unscrupulous to avoid giving you all the info you should have.

The wing used could give info about how hard the engine has been worked in it's short life.

Don't let it get your back up, you might just have a genuine prospective buyer who is using good sense to guide his purchase.

Phil

fair comment phil.... come on fanman -- get your offers in!!

Sorry mate I'm not a prospective buyer just interested in the thinking process behind the changeover. i tried a flat top once and found it ok. the only thing that bugged me about it was the way it clobbered you on the back of the legs when you tried to move about with it. Otherwise it was fine if a little heavy but then thats the price for a lot of grunt. going from a 28 meter wing to a 34 meter wing... been eating a few pies lately?

yeah i am. It was only because i saw a statement that you cant reset a t-tach when you can and then got curious what he was going to. Anyhows if it werent for me you wouldnt have had your ad in the limelight so much eh. mines a pint when you gets the cash

• 5 months later...