where is your site for flying ?

markpulling

Hi Mark,

I am across near Yeovilton and when the weather moderates should be flying around the Babcary area to the North of Yeovilton. I have a farming friend down near Stur who balloons and is keen to get a bunch of us together for a flyfest at some stage. The weather has made a real hash of plans over the last year.... :wink:

:lol: Don't worry Dave, we have been talking about this for a year and I have a feeling it won't happen until the Spring/Summer. There is a lot of interest (particularly among the balloonists) in getting the balloonatics together with a couple of paramotors and having an evening of fun with our cameras. A sunset then a small Wildebeest with barrel of beer must feature as special guests.

I had dinner the a couple of days ago with them and we drifted across the subject.....

hot_air_balloon_sunset_470x300.jpg

I am sure that 'Dapper Dan' and a few others from down your way wouldn't want to miss the photo opportunity.... ;) Can you imagine..... ? :!:

20081116-caxeqaixcq1w3h7m1ut4khb2dc.jpg