Jump to content

Update 15th Nov.


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have now had a coulpe of meetings regarding the Australia 2010 paramotor expedition.

Here is a general update.

The Route

We are facing a few permission problems to fly in to the Top 1/4 of Aus at the moment, this may soon turn in to a flat 'your not doing it' fairly soon. There are a number of good reasons for there decisions so far. In the main it is the value of the insurance we would need, £3m of rescue cover.

As a result of this we are now planning a new tip to tip route in Aus. We are looking at historic routes and a tip to tip from East to West across the center of the desert. Again... we are still deciding on the exact expedition which I expect to take some time.

The Funding / corporate

We have a number of businesses that are keen to offer funding for the trip and to get involved. (enough to get it done already!) this is not to say that if you want to get involved as a sponsor (or share holder) you can not, as we are still looking for more.

A Ltd company for the expedition will be set up next week.

The Team

The 'confirmed' team remains the same with many others showing interest.

The end for now

SW :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...