BEEN FLYIN

Guest leoibb

well i have had two paramotors four wings and this is in twelve month i have flown three times each time i got down as soon as i went up bottle lol yesterday i went up after a good run down the field in nil wind and i was off flew for a good hour loved it then landed on ass od course had a coffee and off again flew for another hour had an hour this morn first thing , so now because of this morn i was hardly movin in the air due to wind i want a good wing which will cut through it i know there are some good ones out there but the reflex wings are hard to launch? i can do without that lol so which wing is the safest but easiest to launch and land and will give me a far bigger window to fly in i was on an atlas which i know its old but i used it cos it was a very stable wing but it wong go anywere in wind which aint too great so come on tell me please i looked at the acpo thrust hp but was advised they are more acrobatic i wouldnt know but it put me off

well if you can do that i would be interested in one but i dont wanna be buyin a new one bit fed up of spending money and it wont stretch to it but yes i was thinkin a revo or synth they both aparently great wings so if you have a rev maybe ex demo or other il have one but i dont want a battered thing lol

I am happy to teach you 'before' you buy one of course.

We have demo wings here for you to fly.

Second hand ones are around. one of the Tip to Tip ones ( a 26 ) is on e-bay now.

How much do you weigh?

SW :D

I don't sell my Demos I am afraid... I just use them until they need replacing and then the plan is to keep them as ground wings for the last few days of there lifes until then becoming windsocs or kites. :D

When I get my new Paramania Fusion, the Revo will be going into the club as a school / Demo wing so not for sale.....but again, here for you to fly of course :D and anyone else for that matter.

SW :D