PPG Helmet Icaro Solar X - Now Sold.

I'm selling a brand new Icaro Solar X helmet in carbon optic, large size (60cm) fitted with the Icaro ear defenders and also a brand new Sena SMH5 intercom system. The combined cost of these would be well over £300.

You may have seen from the other related items that I am selling that I took up paragliding and paramotoring only to then have a ladder accident less then 3 months after getting BHPA certified. This has meant most of my gear is basically new or used with less than 5 hours use. This helmet and intercom set was bought for me as a gift on the, unfortunately wrong, understanding that I would fly again. Alas, after a year I have made the tough decision that everything needs to go.

Grab yourself a bargain, I'm selling this bundle for £210 buy it now or auction starting at £150. For sale here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305443712354

I'm also selling an Advance Air Alpha 6 wing, an EOS 150 paramotor, a Sup Airando 2 harness and a Gin Glite Reserve.

20240309_172833.jpg

20240309_173116.jpg

20240309_173025.jpg

20240309_173037.jpg

Edited by Wingnut12375

• Wingnut12375 changed the title to PPG Helmet Icaro Solar X - Now Sold.