Gin Glite Reserve Parachute 39 - New and Unused

I'm selling a brand new Gin G Lite Reserve Parachute, size 39. I got into paragliding and paramotoring last year but then had a ladder accident which means I can no longer fly. This reserve has never been used, never been airborne. It was purchased last year, brand new and I still have all the packaging etc. It cost me over £500.

£350 buy it now or auction starting at £250. On ebay here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305443674194

I'm also selling an Advance Air Alpha 6 wing, an EOS 150 paramotor, a Sup Airando 2 harness and an Icaro Solar X helmet.

Some details from the tinterweb below:

The Gin G lite is the replacement and evolution of the Classic Gin One G reserve, which sold in its thousands across the globe. The Glite is now3 an annular design PDA, in a lighter weight fabric and smaller volume.

The G-Lite is significantly lighter than the comparable size of One-G. Due to improved gore shape generated by 3D design, we could reduce the rescue size without compromising safety and a sink rate.

Certification
The G-Lite is certified EN and LTF to the EN 12491 and LTF 91/09 standards.

20240309_172710.jpg

Edited by Wingnut12375
Item no longer available

• Wingnut12375 changed the title to Gin Glite Reserve Parachute 39 - New and Unused