Maverick Atom 80 with reserve + Dudek Universal 1.1 25.5m wing

JohnH

I am selling my brand new unused Maverick Atom 80 with reserve parachute and also my brand new Dudek Universal 1.1 25.5m Air colour wing.
I bought both through Simon at Paramotor Club UK last year when due to covid I had lots of time on my hands however since then I've been busier than ever and I have unfortunately come to the realisation that I don't have time to take up Paramotoring.

I have never taken the wing out of its bag so it is in completely brand new condition.
The motor has 0 hours on it and it's never had any fuel in the tank. There is one small scratch in the paintwork on the exhaust as shown in the pictures, but apart from that everything is in completely brand new condition. The harness size is S/M

I have all the manuals, tool kit etc. that came with the motor and also a torque wrench and 5L of Motul 800 (the 2-stroke oil that Parajet recommends) which I will include in the sale.

The asking price for everything is £7200

I would prefer to sell everything as one set, however if you are only interested in the motor or the wing on their own please feel free to get in touch.

Any inspection of the kit would be welcome, and any questions please feel free to give me a call on 07717 two 72969 or email me johnhuitson92@gmail.com

Edit to add: I cant work out how to upload photos so please get in contact and I will send pics over to you.

Thanks, John
Edited by JohnH
adding info