Paramotor carrying case for airline travel?

Well, I just had my first day of paramotor training here in Auckland, NZ. Five flights. Boy, is it different from free flying.

Anyway, I'm a US citizen but more importantly, I frequently go to different countries as my tourist visa expires in each one. 

I got the Backbone Stronger 125:

http://www.backbone.fr/search-detail-45-Equipements-2-3.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=backbone+Stronger+125&client=ubuntu&espv=2&biw=639&bih=642&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy0J7vw67NAhVGkJQKHRZJBw0Q_AUIBigB

My version's frame is a light aluminum double hoop design that can be collapsed into four sections. 

Does anyone have any experience with traveling with a paramotor? What kind of case did you use? I can get a Pelican-like case but they're generally *hundreds* of dollars and the weight of the case itself adds considerable weight and airlines have a limit of 23kg per item.

I have no problem breaking the motor down into separate luggage bags. I also have a long ski bag.

I got a case made by a company in west auckland (on main road on the way to Murawai) that makes surfboard covers. Been traveling around quite a bit overseas.

The trick for easy travel is to take you engine and pack it separately (pull it off the frame), get rid of any fuel or oil, put it in two plastic bags, and put in in a regular suitcase.

Jetstar and quantas have a procedure for traveling with engines in your checked in luggage. 

1 hour ago, notch said:

I got a case made by a company in west auckland (on main road on the way to Murawai) that makes surfboard covers. Been traveling around quite a bit overseas.

The trick for easy travel is to take you engine and pack it separately (pull it off the frame), get rid of any fuel or oil, put it in two plastic bags, and put in in a regular suitcase.

Jetstar and quantas have a procedure for traveling with engines in your checked in luggage. 

Would you mind giving me the name of the company? And how much was it?

What chemicals do you use to clean fuel from the engine, if anything?