mags new wing

magmig

can't you make one week- I haven't flown since NOVEMBER!

missed all the good weather a few weeks ago becuase I was away skiing (should 'nt complain too much because we had a great time) but I need a flying fix :D

yeh, those photos are'nt much good- I want to see what it looks when it is in the air- here's hoping I will not have to wait too long!

anyway I have earned a few brownie points today & some more tomorrow with some decorating so when the sun does eventually come out I should have a few days in credit :D

Alright chaps.

I decided the hill would be blown out so I went down to the field at Astley today. Chatted to Paul K who was v helpful and did a bit of ground handling. He gave me some good pointers so hopefully I can sign up for a couple of days training with him soon.

Watched a couple of the guys flying which was cool but the wind was strong and gusty so not ideal conditions.

Hi Mark, yep- I am up for that any weekend ( or evening when it is light enough) I must admit I have alsways prefered Cats but I am easy to go anywhere :D

Arcus if you decide to learn ppg with Paul K- this is currently the field I fly from nice & big with good opportunity to go xc if you know what you are doing ( I do'nt fly ppg by myself at present as only done a few flights under power so prefer to fly in the company of more experienced pilots).

yep, lets get together, hill or field. ROLL ON THE GOOD WEATHER

• 2 weeks later...

well Meds - your two weeks are up & the weather gods have not been kind - it can only get better can't it????? fitted a tiny tach to my motor today & found out the tick over was set approx 700 rpm too low- no wonder I was having problems starting my motor!!

Not wanting to rub it in but Morocco was awesome! just got back late Sun night. Flew every day bar one flying some great ridges with big top to bottoms, soaring and also some people who wanted to push it were thermalling to cloudbase and going XC. Looking forward to getting some UK flying in though and finally have a go with a motor. I'm going to keep looking out for a good deal on a motor although I may have found one I can borrow at first.