Newbie over here :)!

hi guyss

so excited to learn about this amazing hobby and having joined the forum.

well i always had a passion for flying but was mostly into remote control (planes/kites and helis) stuff for the past 15 years.

i am male 29 yrs and having 66kg weight based in lahore city of pakistan(beautiful place by the way ;)!

i have been watching a lot of videoz lately and reading up some info online and just fell in love with paramotoring. :dive:

i have done paragliding with a trainer 2-3 times in my life and also skydiving with skidive lasvegas. i just learn that there is a paramotor training centre 7-8 hrs drive away from my city. i guess i will have to go and stay there for few days as proper training is a must.

i am not sure if my country has laws for PPG license or anything. will find it out. :). also suitable places for flight near my home town.

just need to learn so much now :). sorry you guys had to go over this long post. ... its just the excitement what can i say. :acro:

i am still researching on what equipment to buy, compete package or separate parts and where to buy. i will have to import it to my country or have it bring over by a friend from usa/europe to pakistan as i read that it can weigh max 30 kg. :coptor:

anyways thanks for reading.. will be in touch

tips and suggestion would be highly appreciated!!

regards

mahmood ! :D

Welcome to the Paramotor Club and thanks for joining to share your excitement! :-)

Keep us up to date as you progress :-) :-)

It's great that you are super keen and excited! It's all about having fun and living the dream of flight so you are quite right to be so.. :-)

Good luck and enjoy!

SW :D

Welcome to the Paramotor Club and thanks for joining to share your excitement! :-)

Keep us up to date as you progress :-) :-)

It's great that you are super keen and excited! It's all about having fun and living the dream of flight so you are quite right to be so.. :-)

Good luck and enjoy!

SW :D

thank you simon for the warm welcome :)!

i am planning to visit the adventure club(7 hrs from my city) for 2 days this week and will have a chance to do paragliding/paramotoring ;).

by the way i was just looking for places that are practical for flight and found this place. its on the way to my office, approx 40-50 mins drive from my home. called ravi river. i just tried uploading the pics but the forum has size restriction so cant show them now :(.. it has around thousands of acres and ground space is adequate too for landing and takeoff.

happy flying this week. that is if you guys are flying this week!!

• 5 months later...