Comparison list of paramotor engines

custom-vince

Those that know me on Facebook have probably seen the engine pics, many from Sergy and some of my own plus a few other from else where.

I have been compiling a list that shows actual engine weight and actual thrusts where available and linking to a video of a thrust test.

I will add more details as I find them. I thought about adding a manufacture link. Have a look, what else would you want to see and any engines that I missed off. I know there are a few engines to add, I hope I have got all the popular ones listed.

http://www.custom-air.co.uk/Custom_Air_Paramotors/paramotor_engine_files.html

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/4/2016 at 06:00, custom-vince said:

Those that know me on Facebook have probably seen the engine pics, many from Sergy and some of my own plus a few other from else where.

I have been compiling a list that shows actual engine weight and actual thrusts where available and linking to a video of a thrust test.

I will add more details as I find them. I thought about adding a manufacture link. Have a look, what else would you want to see and any engines that I missed off. I know there are a few engines to add, I hope I have got all the popular ones listed.

http://www.custom-air.co.uk/Custom_Air_Paramotors/paramotor_engine_files.html

hpr 180.  I think its a cheaper Chinese corsair or black devil clone.

On 2/24/2017 at 18:58, Dariuszk24 said:

Until you try,you want be know

But personaly I think its save some money and to buy known brand paramotor-no need to be expensive with good service and available parts,than cheap paramotor without chance of service and parts received with defects after 6monts :S

Ive heard from multiple people that the hpr180 is very reliable.  No engine is perfect.  As far as parts availability I have no experience dealing with zgppg.