APRIL 2016 BORE CHASERS FLY-IN. :-) DATES AND LOCATION

Hi Simon, a quick question about camper vans for this weekend, mine is quite heavy and the ground is still quite soft with the possibility or more rain. Is the camping area ground quite firm or should I stick to a tent and my car? If anyone else has information I would appreciate it rather than get stuck in a muddy field.

Many thanks,

Neil.

That's a very good question.

I am sure it will be damp, I am also sure that we can get people back out :-)

I will ask someone local to pop down for a look ASAP.

SW :D

A couple of things:

Tide times:

8th, 09:09 and 21:31

9th, 09:52 and 22:11

10th, 10:32

All of the above tides are expected to be 4* and 10 meters + :-)

And also,

If you are considering upgrading your membership for this event so that it and the other fly-ins will be free, please make sure that you do so BEFORE 15:00 on Thursday (tomorrow) as I will be printing the list shortly after that so the set up team have it in time.

And also,

If you are not on the set up team, please do not arrive on Thursday!!! we only have permission for the field from Friday with the exception of the set up guys who need to be there.

MANY THANKS!!

SEE YOU ALL SOON FOR EPICNESS :-) :-) :-)

I know it is a bit late in the day, but any person travelling past/near or from Parajet going to the fly-in?

My motor has just had a Health Check and my plans for picking it up on Friday has collapsed.

Of course I throw in the money for the trouble :)

Cheers

Tony

Update:

My darling wife has swapped shifts - so I can pick up my motor Friday afternoon and travel down later.

Please cancel the above pick up offer - 'didn't get any offers anyway! :wink: '

Edited by Guest

All,

We have the fire pit again 'of course' and a load of logs being delivered for it on Friday evening. I think we all know how quickly we seem to get through logs!!!

Pretty please, if you have a spare log or two.. can you donate them to the fire pit :-) :-) :-)

It's an ideal way to get rid of your snarly bits that just don't want to split.

Many Thanks in advance to all who do.!

The set up crew are on site!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Massive thanks to everyone who came to this event :-) :-)

It was great to see that so many people came for an early season jolly with a less than perfect forecast. Needless to say, once again that there was plenty of flying weather throughout the weekend. :-) :-) :-)

Huge thanks to the set up crew, Little Col, Gary and Andy + better half. :-) :-)

Next one is our main summer event in July up at Norfolk details soon hope to see you all there again.!