Jump to content

Insurance. (Serving forces / Ex Forces)


Recommended Posts


If you are still serving in the British Forces or Ex-British forces you can get the best personal accident insurance on the planet.

They cover Paragliding, Paramotoring, motorcycles, skydiving, and getting shot at as standard and pay out without hastle, monthy amount depends on the cover requested by you.

http://www.paxinsurance.aon.co.uk/paxin ... cident.asp


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Create New...