Polini Thor 80 LC engine.

I collected my Polini Thor 80 l/c from Parajet a couple of weeks ago and flew it for the first time close to Poole Harbour one week ago today. The thrust is WAY MORE than the Top80 I used with SkySchool in Spain in October, I was up in just a few steps and my wing is a new Roadster 2. I'm female, weight 60kgs. Great first solo flight in the UK. Just waiting for some decent weather now.

Awesome, well done :-)

And welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

I will be taking mine up the very next flyable day we have (assuming it's here by then that is) :-)

Getting a new Paramotor is as exciting for me as it is anyone else :-) :-) :-)

SW :D

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally had the chance to fly this today. :-)

It's a stunning little machine.

The main thing noticed was the total lack of any vibration.

The second on my list would be, the lack of any torque steer, and I mean there is non.

Because of these two things and the decent amount of thrust from 26kg the overall feeling of flying it is a very very nice one. :-)

Plug check after first hour is perfect.

I can vouch for the Polini, saw it fly it today, next best thing to a Eurofighter on reheat (without the noise).

BTW, where was everyone today?? First decent day it seems in 2 months and only two of us students turned up!! Cold but lovely smooth flying weather :D

Indeed, well done to the hardcore 2 who turned up to enjoy the PERFECT weather.

Steve, and Conner.

No one can say "we have had no flyable weather" any more today was 100% perfect for it.

Hi Grant dude,

You wing is currently being made and will be with you soon enough :-)

Don't let that stop you from doing a couple of things while you wait though mate.. 1. Upgrade your membership, 2 pop over with the motor and we can get that all good to go. :-) 3, have a play on a school wing to get your hand back in.