Moving to Cornwall

Hi All.

I am going to live at Penzance from January and will be taking my paramotor with me.

Please can anyone put me in touch with other enthusiasts who live in the surrounding area . It would be great to meet up . i don't have a lot of experience and would like to fly with someone else if possible . Many thanks Mark

Hi Mark. There is about 7 of us here in Cornwall flying that I know of. I recently dropped in on two guys I saw rigging in a field near Hayle who are both new low airtime and have a great field. There are two others in Falmouth. Another two plus myself in the Truro area.

There is one more near Liskeard but I don't have his contact details. I can put you in touch with the others

Hi Mark. There is about 7 of us here in Cornwall flying that I know of. I recently dropped in on two guys I saw rigging in a field near Hayle who are both new low airtime and have a great field. There are two others in Falmouth. Another two plus myself in the Truro area.

There is one more near Liskeard but I don't have his contact details. I can put you in touch with the others.

Welcome to Cornwall. The best flying in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...